At Knife Mule, customer privacy is very important. We are committed to protecting the customer's personal information and confidentiality. We do NOT disclose, loan, rent, or sell customer information to other organizations.
Knife Mule considers the individual's information that we maintain to be confidential; our policy is to disclose no personal information to third parties unless release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
- All returns must be received by Knife Mule in the original packaging and accompanied by a Knife Mule sales receipt or packing slip.
- Merchandise received damaged may be returned within 30 days of receiving the merchandise for replacement. No shipping or restocking charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Merchandise received by the error of Knife Mule. If for some reason Knife Mule inadvertently shipped an incorrect model to you. The merchandise may be returned to Knife Mule within 30 days of receiving product. The proper model will then be shipped to the customer. No shipping or restocking charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Knife Mule offers our valued customers a 30 day money back guarantee. If for some reason you are not satisfied with merchandise (example: knife does not properly fit customer's hand). You may return the merchandise to Knife Mule for exchange or refund. All merchandise MUST be in Brand New Condition and meet all other stipulations of Knife Mule's return policy.
- Any and all merchandise returned to Knife Mule without return authorization number will be refused and returned to customer postage due.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Orders not returned within the 30 day trail period are subjust to a 20% restocking fee. Orders returned after 45 days will be refused and returned to sender postage due.
- It is assumed that customers interested in knowledge about Knife Mule's return policy have read, understood and agreed to the policies contained on this page.
If ever your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturer's defect and is in need of repair, please proceed with the following steps:
- Logon to KnifeMule.com
- Visit our links page.
- Locate and follow the link to the manufacturer of your product. If a link is not available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow manufacturer's guidelines to have your product repaired and returned to you as soon as possible.
Please contact us if you require additional information.